Saturday, June 5, 2010

READ THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Rashid Buttar, the doctor treating me at the Center for Advanced Medicine came out with his book this past week. I recommend that everyone reads this if you are serious about improving your health. The book has a vast wealth of knowledge that will change your life. Everyone should have a copy of this. The information in here is critical to good health! He covers many topics critical to overall health, recovery, toxicity in the environment, exercise, nutrition etc..... He gave me the book and I finished it in two days. I could not put it down. I have done a lot of reading lately and I can honestly say this is one of the most informative books I have ever read. Most of the steps are simple and can be done at home. Some of the information is a little more in depth but there are many references to lead you in the right direction. It covers the basics on total health. The information in here will change your life for the better! You will use this book as a reference for many years to come. This doctor is many years ahead of his time. He has successfully treated patients with all types of chronic diseases that traditional medicine gave up on.




The 9 Steps to Keep the Doctor Away: Simple Actions to Shift Your Body and Mind to Optimum Health (Hardcover)~ Dr. Rashid A. Buttar

No comments:

Post a Comment