Monday, September 6, 2010

ALIVE AND WELL

Hello to all,

I just wanted to say hello and let everyone know I am doing very well. If I don't post for a while I get texts, phone calls and e mails wondering if I am still alive. My health is great, I feel better than I have ever felt in my life. My third nipple on my leg is slowly but surely falling apart. I am going to see the doctor this week to determine the next step. I have been using something called black salve to get rid of the nipple. Some of you old timers may recognize this potent potion, it has been used for over one hundred years in removing skin legions, melanoma included. It seems to be working. The nipple is falling apart!!!! I will post some pictures soon on the progress of the legion. I looked at the pictures for the first time in a while last night, it is absolutely crazy to see it's evolution. Proof that Dr. Buttar's treatments work!!!!!!!!!! Surgery may still be an option to remove it, I am hoping that the black salve and melanoma peptide I have been using will do the trick. No big deal either way, been there done that with surgeries.

If you think this information is valuable please pass it along to others. I believe ignorance is the main reason why our population is so sick, obese and overly medicated. All which directly relate to skyrocketing cancer rates as well as and other deadly diseases, that ARE ABSOLUTELY PREVENTABLE!!!!!!!!

I read something interesting the other day about prescription drug use in this country. The gist of the report was the failing of the pharmaceutical industry to produce drugs that actually do any good. People who take the most drugs should be the healthiest according the the marketing and logic of the pharmaceutical industry. We all know that is absolutely not the case!!!! Literally every day on mercola.com and naturalnews.com there are stories about the pharmaceutical companies pushing a drug to market with known deadly side effects without proper testing. The drug companies are slapped on the wrist and do it over and over again. The only way to stop this madness is to stop buying their bullshit!!!! We cannot trust our govenrment to protect us from them either. The majority of those in power are on the take!

I am very grateful to all of you for your continued support and prayers. Please keep them up! Stay tuned till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment